Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Engineer program investigation


I chose to do UCLA's architecture and Urban design,

course requirements:
all applicants are expected to submit a statement of purpose, creative portfolio, and the departmental supplement. Letters of Recommendation 3


Questions

College/University of interest: UCLA

Why does this institution appeal to you?: I like the campus, it's a great and well known school, it shows a good program for architecture that i want

Which engineering program is most interesting to you and why?: I'm mostly interested in the architecture, Master of Architecture I (M.Arch. I) because i'm a creative person and i'm better at designing the interior or exterior than the actual technical calculations and building of it


Which undergraduate engineering elective is most interesting? Describe the course and its appeal to you: the BA in Architectural Studies because it's all about designing

No comments:

Post a Comment